for everything. And a last.
Spelunking, we're done.
In all seriousness, it's one of those things that is cool to say I have done, but I have no desire to do it ever again. I don't have a problem with caves, but I happen to be a fan of the kind with large open spaces. Not because I'm claustrophobic so much as that crawling on my hands and knees (or elbows and toes in some instances) is not my cup of tea.
I also fell shortly after we got into the cave and scraped my leg. Not terribly, but enough for it to be painful every time I had to get down on my knees again after that.
I absolutely love listening to the conversations kids have, particularly while driving when they are not occupied with anything else. They truly say the most hilarious things. For instance, "It's not a punching bag, it's a uvula!"
When we got back, I somehow managed to completely fall out of the van we were driving. Like on my butt, legs in the air. I have no idea how. Luckily, I didn't hit my head. It was strange.
This afternoon while playing outside, I overheard another cute/funny thing. One of the younger kids asked two of the older kids (who are best friends and are always together but are different races) if they were twins. I laughed and my heart melted. I love how innocent kids are.
No comments:
Post a Comment