Dear Comcast,
I want to thank you for your outstanding customer service. I am always amazed at how quickly you handle my calls and are able to quickly fix or help me resolve the situation about which I am calling. Your employees are always so helpful and kind and know exactly what they are talking about without having to transfer me to one, two, or three other individuals. There are few things I enjoy listening to more than the music and talking you play while callers are on hold. It is unfortunate that I do not get to listen to it longer since you take calls so quickly.
Oh wait. No, that's not right.
I called almost an hour ago, an HOUR ago, to add basic cable to my internet service. The $10.85 basic cable is going to make my internet rate go down by $14/month. I'm not exactly sure how that makes sense in any way, but I am not complaining about that. That's about the only thing I am not complaining about, actually. When I called almost an hour ago and pressed a few buttons to get to the area I needed to get to in order to add basic cable, the automated voice said that there was a "higher than average" volume and that I could either call back at a more convenient time or I could wait. "She" also mentioned that the average wait time was 10 minutes. I figured I could handle that. I started to get a little frustrated when 15 minutes went by. By 30 minutes, I began to wonder what in the WORLD could possibly be going on. I swear if I hear the words, "All of our representatives are currently assisting other callers. Please remain on the line for our next available representative" one more time, somebody is going to die (not really, I am not being serious; I would never kill a person. This is a complete exaggeration). However, those words are unnecessary. Your representatives are obviously doing something else if they are not on the phone with me. I am not an idiot and am able to put two and two together and discover that it equals 4, thankyouverymuch. I spent an hour and five minutes on the phone with you today, Comcast. Only about five of those minutes were spent talking to an actual person. She was actually helpful and got things fixed for me quickly, so kudos to her. But you, Comcast, have GOT to get your act together. I wouldn't have minded waiting for an hour nearly as much had you just said from the get go that the wait was going to be an hour. I might have tried back later, but at least I would have known what I was getting myself into.
Sincerely,
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment